You're Here Because You Feel Stuck
You want something to change in your life,
but you don’t know where to start…
I Can Help You Specifically
- Let go of emotional baggage from the past
- Gain emotional freedom and learn emotional intelligence
- Let go of addictive behaviour and habits
- Change negative mindsets and thought processes
- Let go of inner conflict so you can make decisions and changes to move forward
- Learn about your personality, your life challenges and patterns of behaviour so you can do things differently
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your partner, children and other people in your life
If that sounds like you then you’re in the right place and I’d love to help.
It’s time to take back control in your life…
and I'm going to help you.
Choose Your Path Forward
Get started with a better life
IN 3 EASY STEPS
CHOOSE YOUR SOLUTION
Browse the services below and click on the solution you’re looking for.
Book the appointment
Click the service page you’ve chosen, click the Book Now Button and go to the booking calendar.
Choose your start date
Pick the day and time that suits you best and complete the booking form.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Monday - Friday 9-3pm
Saturday & Sunday 9-12pm
By appointment only
Got Some Questions?
Appointments are made online. Click on any of the book now buttons and you will be taken to the booking calendar.
You can choose the day and time that suits you. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment and you can cancel or reschedule anytime by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
No you do not need a referral to make an appointment.
Unfortunately no. Private health generally covers practitioners with a Medicare Provider number. Counsellors and Hypnotherapist are not allocated a provider number. Yep. That sucks!
Yes and No. Ok if you read the answer on the last question you will know I do not have a Medicare Provider Number. However, I do accept Mental Health Plans. All you need to do is pay the gap fee.
Mental Health Plans are not 100% free. So yes, I accept the Mental Health Plans but they are not processed through Medicare.
What you need to consider is if you require a Counsellor or a Psychologist.
Office hours are 9am-3pm Monday – Friday. I also work Saturdays & Sundays 9am-12pm.
Due to being available 7 days I do not work at nights.
Mirella DeBoni’s Qualifications Include:
- Relationship Counselling Specialist
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner & Trainer
- Counsellor – Speciality areas – Relationships, Conflict Resolution, Abuse & Trauma, Career Guidance
- Business Coach
- Book Writing Coach
- #1 International Best Selling Author in relationships, self-help & business