FAQ Relationship Counselling Sessions
What happens in the first Relationship Counselling Session?
- The first session of marriage counsellingis all about your identifying what the relationship issues are that you want to resolve but haven’t been able to do, up until now.
- I will ask about the background of your relationship at the beginning of the session.
- Each person is asked why they have come to marriage counselling and what do they want to achieve
- Each person talks about the issues they would like resolved without interruption.
- We discuss the options for solutions and skills needed to resolve conflicts and learn to love each other in a better way.
- If you want to bring notes for issues you would like to discuss that’s no problem.
- The purpose of seeking marriage counselling is to learn how to resolve issues and communicate with each without getting emotional or walking away.
Can I come on my own to Relationship Counselling?
Yes you can come to relationship counselling on your own. Sometimes it’s easier to talk about the issues without having to think about how you can say it without hurting your partners feelings.
Sometimes couples prefer to come one their own first before coming as a couple because it’s new to them and they want to share what’s going on before diving into the help side of things.
If your partner doesn’t want to come to counselling at all, you can still make a difference to your marriage by coming on your own to counselling.
Is Hypnotherapy safe?
Hypnotherapy is often the choice for certain health and emotional problems because it is non-evasive nothing is inserted into your body and there are no drugs used which can create side effects. Hypnotherapy is safe. It’s a natural experience of going into a state of trance. There are no side effects except relaxation.
What Are Your Qualifications?
Mirella DeBoni’s Qualifications Include:
- Relationship Counselling Specialist
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner & Trainer
- Counsellor – Speciality areas – Relationships, Conflict Resolution, Abuse & Trauma, Career Guidance
- Business Coach
- Book Writing Coach
- #1 International Best Selling Author in relationships, self-help & business
Are there after hours appointments available?
My working hours are Monday – Friday 9am til 4pm.
I don’t work at night however, I’m available on Saturday and Sunday from 9am til 12pm.
You can book an appointment on line and choose your date and time. If there is a day or time that you’re looking for and is not showing available you can call or message me and I will do my best to work around that for you.