Looking for A Counsellor in Proserpine?
Maybe you’ve got some questions before making a decision to book an appointment?
Here Are 11 FAQ on Counselling – Whitsunday Professional Counselling in Proserpine:
1. How long is a counselling session?
A counselling session is one hour long.
2. What issues can Counselling Help me with?
Counselling can help you with a range of issues including:
- Anger Management
- Relationship Issues
- Marriage Issues
- Separation & Divorce
- Trauma & Phobias
- Stress Management
- Work & Career Options
- Conflict resolutions
- Communication and People Skills
2. Doctors Referral
You only need a Doctors referral if you have depression and are seeing a doctor. If you taking medication your doctor needs to know if you are seeking outside help so they can monitor your progress and adjust medication when needed.
3. Can I use my Mental Health Plan with Whitsunday Professional Counselling in Proserpine?
We do not work with Mental Health Plans from the government because we are privately owned and operated. For a mental health plan, you need to ask your doctor to refer you to a free service in your area.
4. Is Whitsunday Professional Counselling in Proserpine a Government or Private Service?
Whitsunday Professional Counselling is privately owned and operated. We don’t fall under a government subsided service.
5. Can I claim my counselling session through Medicare Rebate or Private Health Insurance?
Whitsunday Professional Counselling & Hypnotherapy does not have a Provider Number required for Medicare or Private Health Funds rebates.
6. Will I see the same Counsellor for each counselling session?
Yes. You will have the same counsellor for each session.
7. How many counselling sessions or do I need to book?
You do not need to book multiple counselling sessions. You can book counselling sessions as you need them.
8. Can I pay by credit card?
You can by credit card online through paypal when you use our online booking calendar. We do not have Eftpos at the office. There is an ATM next door and another across the road.
9. How do I book a counselling appointment?
You can book online at www.whitsundayprofessionalcounselling.com/contact and choose a day and time that suits you.
10. I work all week 9am – 5pm, What time can I book an appointment?
We are open 7 days a week. We have people to travel from out of town to see us and people who work full time so we like to make it easy for people to attend.
We are available by appointment only. Our business hours are: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm. We are open Saturday and Sunday from 9am – 12pm.
11. Where is Whitsunday Professional Counselling Located?
Our Office is located at 2/59 Main Street, Proserpine Queensland. We are 15 minutes from Cannon Vale and Airlie Beach. We are a 45-minute drive from Bowen.
Got more questions?
Send us an email and we will reply the same day or call us on 0418 203 450.
Whitsunday Professional Counselling Offers Counselling in Proserpine is available for appointments 7 days a week.