HYPNOSIS To Stop Emotional Eating
Weight Loss Home Study Program
SALE – Ends 13th January 2018
• Do you use food to make yourself feel good?
• Do you eat when you’re not hungry?
• Do you feel bad after you’ve eaten?
• Are you constantly thinking about food even when you’re not hungry?
• Do you obsess about how much you weigh but can’t seem to shift the number on the scales?
• Are you telling yourself you will be happy when you’ve lost weight?
Hi, I’m Mirella DeBoni, Relationship Counselling Specialist, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Multiple International Best Selling Author. (click to read more about my qualifications)
If you answered Yes! to the above questions, you’re more than likely an Emotional Eater. If you’re always thinking about food even when you’re not hungry or you eat now, just in case you might get hungry later, you’re comfort eating.
- Have you been desperate to lose weight but can’t make a noticeable shift? Are you frustrated with yourself because you haven’t stuck with anything until you got the result you wanted?
- Do you look in the mirror and hear that little voice in your head telling you how fat you look, how you can’t fit into any nice clothes anymore and that you just can’t hide the fact anymore that you’re so far away from being the person you used to be and you have no idea how to get back there?
- Do you just want to feel good about yourself? I mean when you look in the mirror do you want to like what you see or at least not beat yourself up over what’s looking back you?
If you’ve been increasing in weight and size over the years and you’ve tried every diet around but haven’t been able to lose weight don’t feel bad, it’s not your fault.
It doesn’t mean you’re weak or you’ll never lose weight. It means you’re dealing with Emotional Eating and it takes more than willpower, shakes and going to the gym to lose weight and then maintain it.
If you understand that Emotional Eating is an unconscious behavior you will realize that you do it automatically, without thinking and without any real effort involved.
- Have you ever eaten a packet of chips and reached in for another only to realize they’re all gone? You ate the whole packet without even realizing it until there weren’t any left?
- Have you ever eaten a meal, felt like you’ve eaten too much, but then went looking for dessert or treats anyway?
Emotional eating is a way to suppress and soothe your emotions. Instead of having to feel angry, sad, anxious or depressed, you can feel full and satisfied instead. It sounds so much better, doesn’t it? That’s right.
You can eat chocolate, ice-cream, cake, crackers and dip, pasta, chips and feel the pleasure of the taste, feel the textures of the food and distract yourself from what’s really going on in your life.
Emotional eating is not only reserved for negative feelings. People use it for good feelings too, happiness, excitement, celebrating and being in love.
Whatever emotions drive your eating, the end result remains the same. You feel bad – you eat – you feel good for a few moments – then you feel bad about yourself for eating crap – then you eat to feel better. It’s a really crappy, self-sabotaging cycle.
The solution is not another diet. Diets only deprive you of what you want. Diets emphasize what you “can’t have” and no one likes to be told they can’t have something. Exercising is not the solution. Don’t get me wrong it has so many benefits and if you are up for it then, please, exercise! But it’s not the answer to Emotional Eating.
The HYPNOSIS To Stop Emotional Eating Program
Click The Button To Buy Now: