Mirella DeBoni – Personal Bio
I am married with 3 children. I live in the beautiful Whitsundays, Queensland. People always ask how long I have been a counsellor for and I usually reply with “since I was 7 years old”. When my parents separated, I was always trying to get them back together. I was the go-between, the mediator and the negotiator.
As I grew up I attracted random strangers who would open up and tell me everything about their life and the problems they were having. They would ask me for help, even though I had never met them. This happened all the time, when I would wait for a train into the city or waiting in line somewhere.
I decided if people were coming to me for help then I better learn some ways to help them. And so the journey began into Counselling. However it didn’t stop there. I wanted to learn as much as I could. I continued to learn Psychotherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP and the list goes on.
I went to uni to get a degree in Psychology. After doing several subjects I realised it wasn’t for me. I didn’t like it. I couldn’t see any “practical help” there. I could just see lots of theory, statistics and graphs. I’m more interested in tools and strategies to help people.
So, 12 years later I am still studying and learning new ways to help people with depression an anxiety, addictions and habits, and relationship resolutions.
I love helping people through problems and seeing the results they achieve. Seeing someone free from depression is a massive sense of satisfaction. Helping someone change their feelings for someone when they have gone through a break-up, so they can function and start to live again is great.If I can help couples to work through their differences and keep their family together then I know what I am doing in life is worthwhile.
I am also a multiple #1 International Best Selling author and have published 7 books. This lead me to becoming a writing coach to help others become published authors.
I’m a business coach helping people to create a business online so they can sell their expertise and experience by packaging up what they know.
Facts About Mirella DeBoni you don’t need to know or even care about:
- I don’t like green smoothies – I believe you should eat your food not drink it
- I believe kindness doesn’t cost a thing so we should be more kind more often
- If you can help someone, then help them
- Money makes a big difference in life because money equals choices.
- If you need more money to enjoy life then get creative because with the internet making money has never been easier
- Everyone has a story to tell that can inspire, motivate, educate or help others – so be bold and share your story
- I believe you can achieve anything in life as long as it really means something to you and you are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen
- My favourite places to visit are Las Vegas, San Francisco and New York.
- I love Sydney and Melbourne, but my heart is in Airlie Beach Queensland.